The pups have been making frequent trips to the Lodge - Meeting (selectively)other dogs, and lots of people. Playing in the snow with Molly, or making 40 yard dashes to the "Mountain Lion" sign and back with Tom or Meagen is a big hit. They've been meeting people of all ages (friends Amy and Carmen pictured). Lots of different noises have been introduced, with lots of LOUD clapping at meal times. Birds (if I can get some - midnight pigeon trapping expedition upcoming) and gunfire from a distance will be introduced this coming week.

Speaking of birds, if you are looking to get some training birds to keep through the summer, chukar partridge chicks are in very high demand this year, so get an order in early if you are planning on keeping some chukars. (chicks are generally ready to ship in late April.)

I apologize for the lack of posts recently, as I just got a new laptop, and I've been having some "firewall" issues with getting things posted. (The "coffee to keyboard firewall" failed last week and ruined my old computer - the harddrive, thankfully is o.k.) I think I've got most of the issues figured out, but I'm a bit behind on my email, so if you haven't heard from me, I'm not ignoring you (except you Roger.)

Thanks, and we'll keep you posted with progress.